However, there are top three social websites that you need to keep an eye on. What are those sites? Keep reading.
- 1. The first one is the
- Many social media experts say that Medium is like an extension of Twitter. This is the place wherein you can share your thoughts, ideas, and even stories to your friends and family. You can see on the About Us page of the Medium the different languages that you can choose from depending on your own language or depending on what language to be used. Medium requires you to write a blog that will later on appear on the ‘’collections’’. Such social media is very easy to use and fun!
- 2. The second emerging social website as of these days is the
- Actually, such social media is an app for iPhone. Why this is called or named Whisper? This is because of the fact that users can post secrets (known as whispers) that will appear like postcard but the difference is it is online unlike with the traditional postcard that we know. The users can answer with whispers too in the form of messages or they can simply leave an icon heart that speaks of many emotions to each individual depending on the relationship you have for him or her.
- 3. The third and the last social website that you must keep an eye on is the
- This one is known as the China’s Twitter and has the Twitter’s double number of users. it only means that people or users prefer to use Sina Weibo instead of Twitter account. This also means that such social media promises good things in the near future. And if Twitter won’t do anything to improve the services, then most probably the said social media will be the next boom! There are Hollywood celebrities who are using such social media account like Tom Cruise who already has 4.2 million followers.
These days wherein people never stop discovering new ways of communicating or interacting, there are now too many sites that you can use to connect. But the important thing is you know what social media to be used in order for you to achieve what is your main purpose of using such site. Moreover, use social media that values your privacy and won’t allow any people to hack your accounts. Lastly, use social sites that are user friendly and won’t be wasting your precious time.
The above top three emerging sites are the sites that you must keep an eye on because those are the sites that might help you promote your newly launched business to the public!